Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bears and Packers Facing Off For NFC Championship a Possibility?

   I love football and am excited to see how my Bears are gonna match up against the Seattle Peacocks I mean Seahawks, lol.  It's about time the Bears make it to the playoffs.  Now what I am interested in seeing is if the Green Bay Packers can pull off the upset over the number 1 seeded Atlanta Falcons.  This would mean that if the Bears win and the Packers win, we will have an ultimate showdown of the oldest rivalry in football for the NFC Championship!...All I can say is go BEARS!  If your planning on going to that show down you better start scooping out the change from under your couch cushions and emptying your savings accounts because that will be one expensive game to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment